Energise students are committed to building and developing new skills in a variety of sports and are prepared to better themselves as athletes within a daily fitness program. They are interested in improving their health and nutrition and have been actively involved in sports within their school, previously being a part of a team or club. Students learn through a sporting context with high expectations for balancing their sport and physical education alongside their academic achievement.
• Students will compete in at least one sport throughout the year (club or school)
• Students will trial for at least two different sporting teams during the year
• Students will display a positive attitude towards all physical activities
• Students will apply themselves within a daily fitness program
• PE uniform is compulsory every day
• Students will balance their sporting commitments and academic expectations.
ENERGISE STUDENT PROFILE
• I bring my PE uniform every day
• I give 100% to all my learning
• I have a ‘can do’ attitude
• I display excellent sportsmanship
• I support and include others
• I am an active listener
• I push myself to the limit
• I enjoy being active and I play sport
• I am focussed on developing my personal health and fitness
• I am enthusiastic about using ICT tools to enhance my learning opportunities.