We offer specialist education for Year 7 & 8 students, within a safe, warm and friendly rural community. Our beautiful Bay of Plenty region enjoys high sunshine hours, making Te Puke a perfect place to live and learn. Please browse our website or email email@example.com for further information on how you can attend Te Puke Intermediate School.
- Safe, warm & friendly rural community
- Specialist Year 7 & 8 curriculum – challenges and opportunities to stimulate pre-high school students
- ESOL + classroom integration
- Located in the sunny Bay of Plenty region
- Farm & beach stays available.
International Students may stay in the following accommodation types:
Organised by Te Puke Intermediate School only, we aim to match students and families of similar interest.
Homestay Fees are NZ$250 per week, which covers the cost of caregiver supervision, a fully furnished and heated room, all meals and laundry. Homestay Fees are to be paid in full to Te Puke Intermediate School at the time Tuition Fees are paid.
There is a Homestay Placement Fee of NZ$200, which includes the cost of finding and inspecting the homestay, obtaining Police vetting and continuing to monitor the situation twice a year, all of which will be organised by Te Puke Intermediate School.
Students are expected to keep rooms clean and tidy.
Home situation with a designated caregiver
This would be a relative or close family friend approved by Parents or Legal Guardian only.
FEES & CHARGES
4 terms: $12000.00 (one year)
3 terms: $ 9000.00
2 terms: $ 6100.00
1 term: $ 3200.00 (approx. 10 weeks)
Short term fee: (less than 1 term): $350.00 per week.
Included in these tuition fees are: ESOL classes within school time, specialist subject fees, initial stationery pack and all text books.
Administration fee – $500.00
This covers uniform, registration, class placement and monitoring.
- Outdoor Education excursions and camps vary greatly in price (approximately $200-$800) and are therefore payable once the student has chosen their preferred option.
- Replenishment of stationery (pens, pencils, exercise books) as necessary
- Pocket money (varies)
- Travel to and from New Zealand.
Fees DO NOT include compulsory Travel and Medical Insurance or Student Visa. For visa information visit www.immigration.govt.nz.
Te Puke Intermediate School
133 Cameron Road
Te Puke 3119
Phone: +64 7 573 9352
We welcome any enquiries you may have and look forward to receiving your application to enrol.