FEES & CHARGES
All fees in New Zealand Dollars and include Government taxes (GST) and Ministry of Education levies.
4 terms: $12500.00 (approx 40 weeks)
3 terms: $ 9500.00 (approx 30 weeks)
2 terms: $ 6500.00 (approx 20 weeks)
1 term: $ 3250.00 (approx 10 weeks)
This covers uniform, registration, class placement and monitoring.
Short Term Tuition Fee (less than 1 term)
$350.00 per week
Included in these tuition fees are: ESOL classes within school time, specialist subject fees, initial stationery pack and all text books.
Short Term Administration Fee (less than 1 term)
This includes the loan of a school uniform (to be returned at the end of the stay), registration, class placement and monitoring.
Homestay Placement Fee
This covers the cost of finding, inspecting and police vetting the homestay.
Homestay Boarding Fee
$40 per night = $280 per week
This covers room, meals, laundry, care and supervision.
• Bus transport if required – up to $600 a year
• Outdoor Education excursions and camps vary greatly in price ($195 – $970) and are therefore payable once the student has chosen their preferred option.
• Replenishment of stationery (pens, pencils, exercise books) as necessary
• Pocket money (approx. $10 a week)
• Travel to, from and within New Zealand
• Medical and travel insurance (compulsory)
• Visa – for further information on costs of visas – www.immigration.govt.nz