Edventure students enjoy the outdoors, being physically active and participating in activities to challenge themselves. These students enjoy having an adventure to experience the learning physically before completing related learning tasks.
Edventure students play sport for fun and they might enjoy adventure sports, games, hunting, fishing, camping, surfing, motocross and similar type activities.
Edventure learners are practical, enjoy connecting with our local context of farming, agriculture and industry in the past, present and future.
- Students will contribute positively in all experiences in each term, across the year
- Students will attend all excursions related to learning in the outdoors
- Students will display a positive attitude towards all physical activities
- Students will apply themselves within the outdoors programme
- PE Gear is required most days for physical activities
- Students will complete all follow up learning tasks related to the outdoors experiences.
Edventure Student Profile
- I love the outdoors
- I need to be active and I play sport for fun
- I participate in a variety of outdoors activities
- I display a positive attitude to new learning
- I try my hardest with all my learning
- I like to ‘experience’ my learning first
- I enjoy working alongside others
- I enjoy a challenge and problem solving
- I am enthusiastic about doing practical things to support the community.