The Enrich learning Centre is suited to students who are creative, enjoy design and computer science. Typically these students enjoy designing, crafting and publishing visual, graphic or creative arts.
The use of digital technology to enhance photography, movie making, graphics and design will be a significant feature of this centre.
The use of robotics, coding and animation will give students scope to design and develop software, apps and games.
A personal laptop (with advised specs) will be required for this Learning Centre given the e-learning nature.
Virtual reality and graphics is at the core of this programme design.
- Students will have their personal laptop at school every day
- Students will design and produce one piece of art/design every term using digital technology
- Students will demonstrate maturity, self-management and cybersmart behaviour at all times
- Students will enter one category of the ‘MADE” awards.
Enrich Student Profile
- I am passionate about design, computer science or graphics
- I enjoy taking ownership over my online learning
- I demonstrate maturity, self-management and cybersmart behaviour
- I have good time management and can submit work on time
- I have an interest in future design and technology
- I can work independently
- I work well in a team and can collaborate on a project.
- I understand digital learning is – ‘anywhere, anytime but not all the time.’
- I understand that my learning will cover the NZ curriculum and include physical activity, PE, fitness and health.